Sunday, December 26, 2010

Hawaii!

Wow, do I remember how to do this? It's been a year and a half......how pathetic! I've got to get blogging again, it's such a great way to stay connected with friends and the perfect way of catching all of our memories we are making.
I will start with our recent trip to Hawaii! Just Brax and me! I can't even express how very fun it was to be together in a place like Hawaii. We enjoyed Oahu for two days and Maui for seven. Everything went perfectly; perfect weather, tons of fun and relaxation, and the kids did great at home with family and friends, who I appreciate sooo much for helping out!

Luau at the PCC. Wow, what a feast!
We hiked up Diamond head.
View was fantastic and the workout
helped me feel less guilty about all the macadamia nut chocolates!
Swimming in the Pacific Ocean Baby!
(Hey, I caught a chill for a minute!)
Parasailing! At first I was holding on for dear life,
once I relaxed, the view was amazing and I loved it,
especially when we got "dipped" a couple of times!
Up 800 feet! Yahoo!
Braxton's kind of relaxing!
Could not have been more fun!!

2 comments:

Meredith Haag said...

How cute! Looks like you guys had so much fun! You're so beautiful too! When I'm on vacation, I look like the pits! :)

Lisa said...

Welcome back to the blogging world. I can't believe you did the parasailing! How cool! Looks like the perfect vacation with good balance of play and relaxation.